Ghosts feom the past.

dharksoul

Here is what I did- Play a custom dungeon on the smallest setting. Clear each room on the first floor then die. Repeat. Took me about two hours to get 3 ghosts to spawn doing this.

The ghosts look like the characters you play but are transparent. Be careful with the Fighter, he casts Berserk immediately. I kited him till it went away and killed him.

Ghosts drop low level crap armor and lots of chicken legs. Not sure if there is a joke there but if so I don't get it . . .

On 2/14/2017 at 11:19 AM, Bullstomp said:

Here is what I did- Play a custom dungeon on the smallest setting. Clear each room on the first floor then die. Repeat. Took me about two hours to get 3 ghosts to spawn doing this.

The ghosts look like the characters you play but are transparent. Be careful with the Fighter, he casts Berserk immediately. I kited him till it went away and killed him.

Ghosts drop low level crap armor and lots of chicken legs. Not sure if there is a joke there but if so I don't get it . . .

Ghosts will drop whatever you had in your inventory when you died. Ghosts are your characters from previous runs, so if you had weak items that's what you'll get, if your character got something good you'll get that :)

• Like 1