Trophy Advisor Suggestion

Lars

Hello everyone,

I always like to look through my trophy advisor, see what i can do next or what games i completely forgotten about, with a list like mine it happens a lot. 

The only thing i find annoying is that i always start at my easiest (always the same trophies) and i can filter them, but the options are a bit limited. 

My idea was (no idea if it has been suggested before) to have a bar at the top in which you could set 2 custom percentages and see which unearned trophies there are in that range 

1 hour ago, FawltyPowers said:

Just out of curiosity, in what circumstances would you find that useful?

The reason I ask is you can already select a range of 0-5%, 5-10%, 10-20%, 20-50% and 50-100% and also filter these ascending and descending

I don't know if it is really usefull, but there are probably more people who go through their advisor from time to time. And there will be people with more trophies in there, like me although i have a ridicoulous amount of them. For me it would take a lot of clicks for example to get to the 70%. Or if you want overlapping intervals, for example every trophy beneath the 7%, i don't know why you'd want to know, but it gives the user even more choice. I don't know how difficult it is to implement though