Lego The Lord of the Rings Glitch

cnx2022

To all those that have platinumed this game, It says in PS3 Trophies (http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/lego-lord-rings/181337-lego-lord-rings-trophy-guide-road-map.html) that the 100% completion is glitched. It reads:

"Glitched trophies: This game can mess up your 100% if it freezes and there's also a random bug that prevents you from getting 100%, thus locking out the 100% trophy. If this occurs, you will have to restart the entire game

Can some of the Platinum acquirers please confirm how true and/or frequent this is.

To all those that have platinumed this game, It says in PS3 Trophies (http://www.ps3trophi...e-road-map.html) that the 100% completion is glitched. It reads:

"Glitched trophies: This game can mess up your 100% if it freezes and there's also a random bug that prevents you from getting 100%, thus locking out the 100% trophy. If this occurs, you will have to restart the entire game

Can some of the Platinum acquirers please confirm how true and/or frequent this is.

That is just horrible. Is it just me or does it seem like more games these days have glitchy trophies??? Anyway, is this problem true as well for the Vita version?

The glitch happened to me! I'm at 99.2% because of one mithril brick. The glitch happened to me on freeplay the dead marsh where I collected 4/3 treasures at the end of the level you keep the treasures but you don't get credit for a mithril brick and the count goes back to 0/3. When you replay the level to get the treasures, you only get a purple stud because you still have it in your inventory. I have replayed mission on story mode, co op, and freeplay and no luck. I suggest if you get 4/3 on treasures exit level right away without saving and replay level. I have contacted TT games and they said they are looking into the problem.

[email protected] (sam)