Platform leaderboard incorrect stats

I would like to say that I love the platform leaderboards, makes me happy being high on Vita one :awesome:

Talking about the Vita one. I went to check it (I want to get on 2nd place on country rating xD) and...

https://psnprofiles.com/leaderboard/psvita/cz?h=SatoshiOokami#SatoshiOokami

Today, Platform leaderboard for some weird reason stole 2 Vita Plats and moved them to multiplatform. I remember having 51 Plats there and what I saw? Only 49. 

So I went to check my profile (which made me found other bug xD) and both PS3 and PS4 leaderboards were alright. The problem must be with multiplatform leaderboard I thought.

And...

Yes.

https://psnprofiles.com/leaderboard/multi/cz?h=SatoshiOokami#SatoshiOokami

As you can see, I have 11 Plats here. 

However, if you check my Plats, there are only 9 multiplatform platinums.

https://psnprofiles.com/SatoshiOokami?completion=platinum

To shorten the list (we may actually want a multiplatform filter xD), here's a Vita filtered one, multiplatforms are the same.

https://psnprofiles.com/SatoshiOokami?completion=platinum&pf=vita

11-9 = 2. The 2 Platinums that are missing from my Vita leaderboard.

Was some list edited in between?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Bumping this thread as it doesn't seem to be fixed.

And I would like to know if it happens to someone else as well.

It seems to always start happening whenever I start a new Vita. Then after a while, it fixes itself. Then, after earning some trophies, it's wrong again.

The problem are always 2 Plats that fluctuate between Vita and multiplatform despite belonging to Vita.

Own stat purposes as I have a clue which games may be the ones affecting this.

23.03.2017 midnight: 

Vita: :bronze::1382 - :silver::662 - :gold::229 - :platinum::53 - 2326

Multi: :bronze::393- :silver::115 - :gold::49 - :platinum::13 - 570

14 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

The problem are always 2 Plats that fluctuate between Vita and multiplatform despite belonging to Vita.

I also think it might be senran kagura and monmon. I've got both of them too if you wanted to check my place. I rarely look at the leaderboards, so I wouldn't notice it.

8 hours ago, kuuhaku said:

I also think it might be senran kagura and monmon.

Oh you sneaky psychic :awesome:

8 hours ago, kuuhaku said:

I've got both of them too if you wanted to check my place. I rarely look at the leaderboards, so I wouldn't notice it.

Can you tell me if your stats are correct whenever you post here next time so I can check them?

Even though according to calculations below, the culprits are pretty much obvious.

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

23.03.2017 midnight: 

Vita: :bronze::1382 - :silver::662 - :gold::229 - :platinum::53 - 2326

Multi: :bronze::393- :silver::115 - :gold::49 - :platinum::13 - 570

23.03.2017 8:45

Correct stats:

Vita: :bronze::1456 (+74) - :silver::682 (+20) - :gold::233 (+4) - :platinum::55 (+2) - 2426 (+100)

Multi: :bronze::319- :silver::95 - :gold::45 - :platinum::11 - 470

And yep, MonMon (51 - :gold: 1 - :silver: 15 - :bronze: 32) + Senran Kagura (49 - :gold: 3 - :silver: 5 - :bronze: 42) = 100 - :gold: 4 - :silver: 20 - :bronze: 74

Everything fits perfectly. The problem is apparently with games that were edited to reflect their actual platform.

Both games were originally (and still are on Sony's servers) labeled PSV/PS3 despite being Vita exclusives.

Does it mean the leaderboard sometimes takes data from Sony's servers to save them and then recalculates them by PSNP stats?

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh you sneaky psychic :awesome:

Can you tell me if your stats are correct whenever you post here next time so I can check them?

Even though according to calculations below, the culprits are pretty much obvious.

23.03.2017 8:45

Correct stats:

Vita: :bronze::1456 (+74) - :silver::682 (+20) - :gold::233 (+4) - :platinum::55 (+2) - 2426 (+100)

Multi: :bronze::319- :silver::95 - :gold::45 - :platinum::11 - 470

And yep, MonMon (51 - :gold: 1 - :silver: 15 - :bronze: 32) + Senran Kagura (49 - :gold: 3 - :silver: 5 - :bronze: 42) = 100 - :gold: 4 - :silver: 20 - :bronze: 74

Everything fits perfectly. The problem is apparently with games that were edited to reflect their actual platform.

Both games were originally (and still are on Sony's servers) labeled PSV/PS3 despite being Vita exclusives.

Does it mean the leaderboard sometimes takes data from Sony's servers to save them and then recalculates them by PSNP stats?

Should be fixed in your next update and from then on

• Like 1