Help with 2 annoying DLC trophies

TheRatchetPlayer

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
On 29.3.2020 at 8:58 PM, giratina100 said:

I have the same problem with these 2 trophies. Any idea??

On 19.2.2017 at 10:11 PM, TheRatchetPlayer said:

I have a trouble with 2 trophies from worms 2 DLC annoying trophies:  Nut 'n' Bolt  and  Lightning Bol. Can someone make a video on youtube how to do it, because the tips i found on internet didn't help with it

Did you solve this?

There's not much to solve, just get used to the rope physics as much as you can and retry over and over again, until you nail one good run.

Here's a speedrun of all time attack missions: (Time Attack 4 starts at 2:07 | Time Attack 6 starts at 4:30)

Spoiler

His time for the 4th mission is 20,54 seconds, so he would've missed the trophy by a little, but that's pretty much what you have to do.
He wasted a little time at the down right corner, got stuck in the water for a little, and landed before the goal to walk slowly into it. That's what you have to avoid for the trophy.
You really can't mess up in this mission, if you get hit or fall or get stuck for too long, just restart immediately.

His time for the 6th mission is 57 seconds, so he would've gotten the trophy.
That mission is a lot more forgiving, he even fell once and still made the time with the damage penalty!

Thanks, managed to do this myself after about 30 minutes. It was easier than this thread made me believe.

Check out these two Videos for help (I am a noob at Worms so when I can do it, you can too):

VIDEOS:

Spoiler

and...

Edited by servus99
  • Like 1