Way Of the Samurai 3 Tips & info

Dmonic

I'm currently working on the trophies for this game and figured sense it doesn't have a high platinum status that anyone with information that you know of on the game could share with everyone one else who might be interested in just playing or wish to platinum the game.

I my self have found some things that may be useful so far! 

1) If you have access to instant Kill game mode just eat a Radish then go to your map and leave Amana  "You will get about 1450 Samurai Points each time"

2) You can "Farm" Scrolls for weapon skills such as Basics,Advanced, Special By going to the vender in Posting Station "He's near the exit to Gard gate" just buy ten scrolls exit then kill him and his guard and pick up the Yen you spent then leave Amana Rinse and repeat. "I found it easier on Instant kill mode" You cand do this with any merchant in game it's a easy way to level your weapons 

3) in instant Kill Mode the easiest Ending is Ending Number 20: Senseless Person it's pretty basic just kill osai and her grandfather then got to castle Minori and kill the three main people there then go back to takatane Village and rest tell night then go to the inkling in kuchihagahara and draw your weapon during the scene and kill him then do any inkling tell obunaga scene then wait about 5days and leave takatane village and return once you see the inkling. Don't enter Castle Amana at all or you won't get this Ending 

4) For a quick ending on hard mode I would go with ending number 11 Death of shuzen 3 Pretty much the first time you meet with him kill him just make sure to bring plenty of healing and dodge as much as you can from personal experience I would use duel swords as it has a quick rate of attack and I would upgrade the swords with a minimum of 150 attack  

5) The trophy Bushido is easy to get in instant kill mode as you can just run in and one hit all three of the dojo tenants 

That's all I got for know if I find anything else I'll post it.

Oh yea before I forget here's a link to a guide for all endings 

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/way-of-the-samurai-3-a/28379-ending-guide-spoilers.html

Edited by Dmonic
  • Like 3