Problem Saving?

CrimsonFalzar

Just finished bioshock 1 and now I started working on Bioshock 2...

So, I started the game up on hard got pretty decent in the story and tried to save now the game is telling me I don't have enough space to save on Application Saved Data???? I have about 150 GBs free on my Playstation?

This has me a bit frustrated I didn't notice it wasn't saving till a good ways into the story as well :/ so I have to redo ALL of that. 

Anyone know what could be causing this issue? and how to fix. Thx

Edited by ChastityFail

You need to delete your BS1 game saves. The two games share the same save file and for some reason it can't make any further saves if the save file is larger than 500MB. I started playing this with the Protector Trials and didn't even get a notice that the game wouldn't save so couldn't understand why my progress was resetting. :/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Asher1985 said:

You need to delete your BS1 game saves. The two games share the same save file and for some reason it can't make any further saves if the save file is larger than 500MB. I started playing this with the Protector Trials and didn't even get a notice that the game wouldn't save so couldn't understand why my progress was resetting. :/

Wow that just seems silly ... Idk why they would do this.

Guess I'll just delete my save :/