Pachinko - Impossible ∞ push?

VirtualNight

I'm using the Pachinko slot 35 Virtua Fighter, however whenever there is a battle and I must push the square button for an "unlimited" numer of times, the bar always stops at around 95%, it doesn't go over at all! I'm pressing the square button so fast that to give you an idea, there is a section in Metal gear Solid Peace Walker where you must hit the same button repeatedly to survive to a torture: people here had problems passing that, but with my very idiot way (pushing the button on my teeth) I could do that without almost never losing health! But this same way applied here never works, the bar always stops at the same point without advancing, I tried to delay the pushing button at the beginning untill 1 second of delay but still nothing... is this thing possible or do you need a turbo pad? or, am I forced to move to the Aladin slot?

EDIT: I don't know why but I hadn't a defense fight during my last run, never and so I passed the minigame.

At this point, I want to clear some doubts about this minigame.

Firstly, some guides say that you can stay afk: this is completely false, you must push the square button whever it is asked.

Virtua Fighter machine.

Here your goal is to press the square button when it is asked, everything else isn't important except for the speed of the balls, personally I made it to medium-medium high and I felt suitable with that, without a jackpot my total balls were almost always the same, meaning that I wasn't losing them.

After using the cheat item and getting the jackpot, then you must stay close to your ps3 while the pachinko is going, there are around 5 minutes between each fight if you don't lose any.

While you're waiting for an opponent (which happens randomly), stay close to your ps3 and do something else (I was watching an anime series), whenever a fighter comes now prepare; there are 2 type of battles:

-normal, you need to push the square button once, then 5 times, lastly an indeterminated number of times

-defense, a Caution warning will appear, you must hit the square button an indeterminated number of times

During the normal, hit the square button after a small delay only once to do a good damage, although maybe this is only random and actually you can press the button whenever you want.

During the 5 hits time, each button should be pressed after around 1,5 seconds, basically the time that your character attacks and recover, you may win the fight if you do this correctly. In the third time, you should press the square button starting from low speed and increasing it second by second, by this way I ended in pressing the button as fast as I could (without using my teeth) when I had only around 3 seconds left, doing this allowed me to win all the fights. This last thing is what I think that you should do during the Defense battle too, going from low speed to faster, faster and faster, I may be wrong since I couldn't test this in a defense battle.

Edited by VirtualNight

• 4 months later...