*Attention* Glitched Trophies in this game...

Papidadi

Hello, Just wanted to follow up on this topic  and state for the sake of clarity that I just had the platinum trophy pop. Therefore the trophy is glitchy but definitely not broken as I had previously stated. I deleted all my old game data(which included some DLC) and removed all my old saves. I then reinstalled game data and brought forth an old save(even though I had earned weapons on the DLC maps but not individually downloaded DLC weapons). I then simply farmed Stage 83 for weapon crates till I reached the non weapon DLC number of 780 weapons. To my astonishment and amazement the trophy appeared this time unlike my previous experiences. In conclusion I speculate the free DLC weapon downloads may be causing a glitch with the weapons trophies. Also that you may have to earn your last weapon/s on a non DLC map, as well as have all DLC game data removed from your system. Still quite surprised this trophy popped  because of the fact I had experienced "Online" Co-op trophy funny business...

P.S. Therefore to all trophy seekers I would recommend avoiding the PSN store free DLC weapon downloads. Even though my platinum would not pop(as seen in the video)on the Golden Darkness DLC stage, after deleting the DLC maps and all game data the trophy still popped from an old save file that had been used on the DLC maps but on a non DLC level. 4th time is the charm...

• Like 1