Stacking Rank Trophies

dalailama1989

Hey!

I just started to write a guide about the Bass DLC and to confirm my suspicions about all the possible Main-Game-Trophies, I tried playing the Bass DLC on a fresh account. Next to all the stuff that I was sure about, I noticed that I got the first two Rank trophies from the main game, when I ranked up my bass level.

Is there anyone who can confirm this works all the way up to Rank 11, netting you "Rocksmith" and "Rumblesmith" simultaneously? :)

I mean this would be pretty awesome in terms of saving time, just ranking bass up to 11 instead of guitar first and bass afterwards.

• 5 months later...

Can confirm that it does NOT work all the way to 11. After putting tons of time into the PC version of Rocksmith and RS2014, i decided to plat this for fun, and focused on bass to try to get all the rank trophies at once, but Rumblesmith does NOT trigger Rocksmith. So you need to grind them both up to 20 million if you want 100%.

Thanks, i'm sure it won't be more than a few days of grinding master events until i finally get the plat - and it'll probably be a pretty satisfying plat to get, too. Might even pick up the PS4 version of RS2014 while i'm at it, afterwards.

Also, thanks for the bass guide, by the way. It was a big help in getting some of the trophies as quickly as possible.