How missing timestamps works?

Pavani_

I got a ps4 pro 2 months ago and i plan on using my older ps4 on another room without internet connection, for stuff like rainy days, so i don't risk losing my pro. (i'll sync my trophies every now and them using my cellphone as a router)

If i play a game without connecting to the internet during the plat run, and synch after doing everything, will it have timestamps?

If the console has been connected to the internet at least once before, then it'll have the correct time set for trophies even if they're earned offline. Missing timestamps only happen on consoles that have never been able to set their internal clocks using the internet.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Pavani_ said:

I got a ps4 pro 2 months ago and i plan on using my older ps4 on another room without internet connection, for stuff like rainy days, so i don't risk losing my pro. (i'll sync my trophies every now and them using my cellphone as a router)

If i play a game without connecting to the internet during the plat run, and synch after doing everything, will it have timestamps?

No. You've been online at least once. It'll still keep track.