Bundle, Or Individual Sales?

Lars

Hey guys, i found the bundle on Amazon, don't know if it includes all the Kingdom Hearts trophy lists that released today.

Does somebody know if these 4 titles will be sold as a bundle or separetely?

And if it will be sold on the psn store

9 minutes ago, serialkilla1987 said:

To my understanding it will be sold as a bundle. I doubt they will give the option to buy just one or the other.

I thought that already, on the one side that is good news, 4 games for a hopefully not too expensive price.

On the other side though, i don't know if i like the series so if i don't like them i have 4 games that i don't like.

You could always go the PS3 route. I'm sure you could get both on PS3 for about $20 or $25. And that would at least be a less expensive trial period with the games. Or if you don't have a PS3 then just wait the price will come down, I will wait for the brack friday bundaru.

11 minutes ago, Lars said:

Hey guys, i found the bundle on Amazon, don't know if it includes all the Kingdom Hearts trophy lists that released today.

Does somebody know if these 4 titles will be sold as a bundle or separetely?

And if it will be sold on the psn store

Since this is a bundle of both the PS3 collections then it will be sold as a bundle only, not separately. 

They are available for pre-order on both the NA and EU PSN Stores, and if you pre-order them there you'll get an exclusive theme for your PS4. $49.99 is a nice price for 4 games and 2 movies (yes it also includes two more "games" called 358/2 Days and Re:coded but only their remade cutscenes in HD since they never really did a full remake for the PS3, and for some reason both of them don't include trophy lists on this PS4 versions). So you get to enjoy 6 KH experiences for only 49.99, not bad.

Just now, serialkilla1987 said:

You could always go the PS3 route. I'm sure you could get both on PS3 for about $20 or $25. And that would at least be a less expensive trial period with the games. Or if you don't have a PS3 then just wait the price will come down, I will wait for the brack friday bundaru.

Considering all the complaints the PS3 collections got for their glitches, bugs, long load times, non-native and just upscaled 1080p, 30fps while the PS4 versions will run at 60fps, etc... so yeah not really worth it to buy the PS3 versions at this point just to get them cheaper, if you want a better experience the PS4 versions are the way to go, otherwise just wait for a sale to get them.

Edited by yoamosilenthill