Quick Super Battery

I stayed up last night to do game from start to finish following a guide and I missed the trophy for trying the Super Battery on the ChronoJohn and used it straight away on the plug so I have to reply the game to do the trophy. What's the fastest way to get to this point?

51 minutes ago, giggedy said:

I stayed up last night to do game from start to finish following a guide and I missed the trophy for trying the Super Battery on the ChronoJohn and used it straight away on the plug so I have to reply the game to do the trophy. What's the fastest way to get to this point?

I got no idea where the Super Battery in the game is, but I have 100% the game. Unless it's at the very end, most of the things in the game is unlocked rather early, at least once you get to the point where you can travel freely through time.

2 hours ago, MMDE said:

I got no idea where the Super Battery in the game is, but I have 100% the game. Unless it's at the very end, most of the things in the game is unlocked rather early, at least once you get to the point where you can travel freely through time.

It might not be called exactly that, its what Red makes after Hoagie gives him the parts to make it. It powers the ChronoJohn so Hoagie can get back to present day so it is ate in game but if I miss out optional parts and just do speed run it shouldn't take too long