Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Weapons

2 minutes ago, Juzota said:

Weapon used on that video is Arrowhead. You get it from the Weapon Chests

I personally prefer AK-47. I think I played most of my games with that (I'm on level 69 now). 

With what can I purchase weapon chests? Or do I need to rank up in order to get them?

4 minutes ago, Porchema said:

With what can I purchase weapon chests? Or do I need to rank up in order to get them?

You get relics by doing the daily challenges and finishing matches (wins get bit more relics). Then you can spend those on Multiplayer Store. Here's a video to show how that works. 

It's the DLC Gameplay Chest where you get the DLC weapons. I'm not sure if it's still 3000 relics or so. It takes bit luck to get the weapon you what, but just keep buying them and hope to get lucky.

Edit: Oh wow, it actually shows Arrowhead in that video :D

Edited by Juzota
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Juzota said:

You get relics by doing the daily challenges and finishing matches (wins get bit more relics). Then you can spend those on Multiplayer Store. Here's a video to show how that works. 

It's the DLC Gameplay Chest where you get the DLC weapons. I'm not sure if it's still 3000 relics or so. It takes bit luck to get the weapon you what, but just keep buying them and hope to get lucky.

Great, thanks a lot for the tips. This cleared up a lot of questions I had in mind.

• Like 1

The best weapon in the game is definitely the HS39. It outclasses almost all long guns. If I had to list the best three long guns they'd be the HS39, P90, and the Arrowhead. As for pistols the Enforcer, Pistole, and any of the submachine guns are great. 

On 3/16/2017 at 0:50 PM, Juzota said:

Edit: Oh wow, it actually shows Arrowhead in that video :D

And don't forget the trials!

• Like 1