Dying after using a weapon for kill trophies.

BrutalLooter

As you can see, if i die after getting a certain kill with a weapon and die, does it get counted for the trophies ? I've read both yes it does and no it doesnt but i need a crystal clear answer. If it doesnt work that way that would be really shitty for me since i have been doing that: ground kill with certain weapon, die, repeat repeat... 

When I played through Hotline Miami last September, I got the trophies for the kills and I died literally thousands of times. 

Much of the game revolves around dying, learning from your mistakes and trying a new approach to a particular level. It would be foolish for the developers to NOT count a kill with a weapon afterwhich you died. You will die a lot and playing through much of the game without dying is next to impossible.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Spaz said:

When I played through Hotline Miami last September, I got the trophies for the kills and I died literally thousands of times. 

Much of the game revolves around dying, learning from your mistakes and trying a new approach to a particular level. It would be foolish for the developers to NOT count a kill with a weapon afterwhich you died. You will die a lot and playing through much of the game without dying is next to impossible.

Yeah my kill trophies popped even if i die but didnt sure about ground kills as another guide says dying before checkpoint makes them not count. 

2 minutes ago, BrutalLooter said:

Yeah my kill trophies popped even if i die but didnt sure about ground kills as another guide says dying before checkpoint makes them not count. 

You should, otherwise that'll be pretty frustrating.

Just in case however be cautious when going for the ground kills. I had no issues getting the trophy.

• Like 1