Region (EU) and Information

dernop

Since I just completed this game I thought I'll drop some information about it here.

The Inner World is a nice little point 'n' click adventure by a small german (indie) developer and it was really fun to play. 

It is a relatively straightforward, quick and easy platinum and can be done in under 2h as you can see on my profile.

This here is the EU version of the game and it also has an NA stack, so it's perfect for a quick double-platinum.

I wrote a text-based platinum walkthrough (based on the steam version, which I also own and played beforehand) on ps3imports.org.

*edit*: ah, of course @themindisacity wrote one on ps3t.org too: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/inner-world/306563-inner-world-trophy-walkthrough.html 

would've saved me a lot of time and work if I'd known this beforehand. ;)

just take a look and decide which guide works best for you, the guy from ps3t definitely has way more experience with those walkthroughs than me.

If someone wants to do a walkthrough and/or trophy guide for this here on PSNP, feel free to use my walkthrough once it's available and if you need any help or have questions, just ask. :) 

Edited by dernop
  • Like 3