No magic back if you fail a trial?

Recently started doing all challenges on prince of darkness difficulty and if its a challenge where i use magic and if i fail and restart challenge i start with the same amount of magic like when i failed.

Is this a bug or a really retarded decision by the developers? 

Im forced to leave the challenge wich includes a 5 hour slow walking scenes leaving the mirror and then i have to go refill my magic and then go back again.

This is so stupid imo.

• 1 year later...
On 31.3.2017 at 0:06 AM, Quink666 said:

Recently started doing all challenges on prince of darkness difficulty and if its a challenge where i use magic and if i fail and restart challenge i start with the same amount of magic like when i failed.

Is this a bug or a really retarded decision by the developers?

Haven't played the game for a while, but I remember having the same issue when I attempted the challenges on PoD, though I'm not sure if it's a bug.

I think I got around it by going to the PS menu, quitting the game and restarting it whenever I failed a challenge. That way, you keep your magic and even save a bit of time. Still, it is annoying that you can't refill your magic in the shop and have to rely on tricks like this if you don't want to travel back and forth between worlds just to get your magic back.

Edited by Sillshez15
  • Like 1