Level Select in story mode?

audiopile

There is no way to select levels in story mode, you can select the levels on the medal challenges though. The levels from the challenges are the same as the ones in story mode and you can use all active and passive items. You can get the exact-o-matcher and other trophies in medal challenges.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

There is no way to select levels in story mode, you can select the levels on the medal challenges though. The levels from the challenges are the same as the ones in story mode and you can use all active and passive items. You can get the exact-o-matcher and other trophies in medal challenges.

Ok, thanks for confirming. I ended up finishing the 2nd playthrough and am back at the ideal level for this trophy.

I don't think you can get exact-o-match in the challenges though. The description says explicitly that it has to be done in Classic mode.  I will however try to get itin challenge mode first and confirm.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4526-azkend-2/3-exact-o-matcher

Play a classic level without matching even one move on blue tiles.

Yes you can. The levels in Medal Challenges are the same as in story mode. Go for exact-o-matcher on the first classic level, I guess is the second on of the fourth row, I got my trophy on that level, it may take a long while while until you get a perfect loadout though. I use stone face as passive item and the item that turns objects into compasses as active item. Don't forget to disable tutorials in case you haven't already.

• Like 1

Alright, how the hell do I get this trophy???

I spent 5.5 hours playing the same level yesterday.  Stoneface passive and I tried a few different actives but was closest with the active turned off for even less tile diversity.  Watching youtube I see that the PC(?) version is super easy in comparison.

VITA

14cuv6c.jpg

PC

zmwep.jpg

Mostly just ranting... I tried the next level too as it has a few less tiles and got down to 1 left. Even spent time doing math to figure out how many tiles/match I should be making. Urgh.  I hate trophies like this that are ridiculously luck based.  Ruins the game imo. 

Edit - Got it on 3-1 after a total of 6.5 hours. Stoneface and no active. 

Edited by audiopile
Update.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, audiopile said:

Alright, how the hell do I get this trophy???

I spent 5.5 hours playing the same level yesterday.  Stoneface passive and I tried a few different actives but was closest with the active turned off for even less tile diversity.  Watching youtube I see that the PC(?) version is super easy in comparison.

VITA

14cuv6c.jpg

PC

zmwep.jpg

Mostly just ranting... I tried the next level too as it has a few less tiles and got down to 1 left. Even spent time doing math to figure out how many tiles/match I should be making. Urgh.  I hate trophies like this that are ridiculously luck based.  Ruins the game imo. 

Edit - Got it on 3-1 after a total of 6.5 hours. Stoneface and no active. 

Unfortunately that level is not available on Vita, glad you got the trophy relatively in short time, I put more hours than you did in that trophy until I finally got lucky on the level.

• Like 2