AAAA all levels

Tony34739

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I've missed omnipresent trophy three times now. Got AAAA in all levels but didn't pop. Developer said try playing all levels again - but just to post a time hoping that would be enough to kick it off, but no joy there. I then wiped my save and did all 13 levels again AAAA and no trophy. Finally did it again with another fresh save and nothing again. Very frustrated, can't get motivated to try again.

• 1 year later...

Hey Tony, if your still around psnprofiles. I can't find any info on this, buti can get A in every category EXCEPT for weather!? I've tried everything, looked up everything possible too, but can't find anything consistent enough for getting an A rating. I mean i literally played so much of this, and tried everything until i figured out how to be #1 world ranking on every level! I mean it's ironic that i pulled that prior an A ranking for a trophy LOL

But in all seriousness, i'd appreciate any tips anyone has for me. Id be insane by now if this game wasn't so damn good hah!

FEARTRAIN

• 4 months later...
On 2018-12-26 at 8:09 AM, FEARTRAIN said:

Hey Tony, if your still around psnprofiles. I can't find any info on this, buti can get A in every category EXCEPT for weather!? I've tried everything, looked up everything possible too, but can't find anything consistent enough for getting an A rating. I mean i literally played so much of this, and tried everything until i figured out how to be #1 world ranking on every level! I mean it's ironic that i pulled that prior an A ranking for a trophy LOL

But in all seriousness, i'd appreciate any tips anyone has for me. Id be insane by now if this game wasn't so damn good hah!

FEARTRAIN

Hey FEARTRAIN, I had the same problem with Weather that you're having, but I figured it out. I can now get AAAA on all levels. I'll trade you my secret for your secret to getting super fast times on the levels. I was ranked 3rd and 4th on all levels for Speed (below you and ralph), but I still couldn't get anywhere near your's and ralph's times. Now a guy named tellsoda has passed us both, and is #1 on all levels.

I actually PM'd you on the playstation several months ago. Send me a PM on the PlayStation, and we'll trade tips. 

• 1 month later...

Oh cool, i actually did reply to you that same day wanting this same deal too lol. You must of missed it or something, it shows sent on my end. But that's actually great to hear, i been wanting an excuse to get back to TETHERED! I'd post it here, but since this game only has one objective mainly, learning the strategy to speedrun would literally ruin this awesome game for newer people as there would literallybe  no reason to ever build anything else. 

Was your account set not to recieve messages from ppl not on your friends list? I'll try an PM u again tho

Edited by FEARTRAIN

• 2 years later...