Near Death Experience

Haven't seen any topics on this but this gobblegum is ridiculously OP for doing the Easter egg boss fights solo. The way it works solo is it'll infinitely revive you and keep all your perks for 3 rounds as long as you have quick revive. With that being said, boss fights aren't placed on a round so you can die infinitely and you'll just get back up. I'ts impossible to lose a boss fight with this and quick revive equipped. 

The only issue you need to worry about is ammo which really isn't an issue at all. In Der Eisendrache my Bow refilled every time I got back up anyway. If you're interested but don't have any Near Death, you can wait until it's next in Newtons Cookbook which is supposedly the 25th according to this post. Not sure if it's predictions but it's been correct everyday for me so far.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/65vvet/newtons_42_day_cycle_part_2/

• Like 1

Must be an oversight by Treyarch. You'll lose your quick revive after one use in solo with Aftertaste. I'll be sure to try and take it with me on my next boss fight. Not sure when that'll be. Those damn Sophia challenges are giving me a fit.

Hope I have one or at least the other gums to make one on the 25th. :hmm:

Edited by Rowdi
Spelling

6 hours ago, Rowdi said:

Must be an oversight by Treyarch. You'll lose you quick revive after one use in solo with Aftertaste. I'll be sure to try and take it with me on my next boss fight. Not sure when that'll be. Those damn Sophia challenges are giving me a fit.

Hope I have one or at least the other gums to make one on the 25th. :hmm:

Thats what I thought too, but then it'd be the exact same as aftertaste. I guess if they disabled it for boss fights it would make more sense but I'm not complaining. Makes the EE steps the only challenging part.

They switch up the requirements every time the gumball is in the cookbook so maybe you need to play the waiting game. Sometimes it's stupid. Today for example it's 11 unbearable for a perkaholic which is quite hefty.

It's very likely the most useful one if you're able to get it. I got one when Revelations came out and it really saved our asses when doing the boss because that was when there was the possibility of the game killing people when you warp into the boss room. Definitely make sure to keep it if you get one. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Thats what I thought too, but then it'd be the exact same as aftertaste. I guess if they disabled it for boss fights it would make more sense but I'm not complaining. Makes the EE steps the only challenging part.

They switch up the requirements every time the gumball is in the cookbook so maybe you need to play the waiting game. Sometimes it's stupid. Today for example it's 11 unbearable for a perkaholic which is quite hefty.

It still makes me wonder why they haven't fixed/changed it. Pretty much undermines the integrity of their boss fights. 

Eleven unbearable for a perkaholic is a pretty steep price. It's still one that'd I'd pay though because I never use unbearable.