PSA: Get Gladiator (x1) and Gladiator (x10) done ASAP

BlazingCat83

If you decide to play this, I suggest you get the two Gladiator trophies out of the way as quickly as possible. These are the ranked matches and can be VERY annoying. I managed to get lucky after a while, but this can be very difficult to do. Also, I find it's easier to win if you do Tetris, but if you're good at Puyo Puyo, by all means. On filters, disable Swap since it keeps switching between Tetris and Puyo Puyo.

The third online trophy, Prize Fighter, can be boosted, but you can also try your luck with randoms. I was able to win on my second try that way.

I personally did this in Big Bang mode. Then again, I am a god at that mode thanks to using it to grind minos across three different versions of this game now, so YMMV.

That said, since Big Bang is by far the best way to grind minos towards the 100k you need, I highly recommend getting good at it.

Finding the match isn't hard, just make sure you stick to the mode you're best at. I personally am not good at Big Bang (I didn't try this mode until I was forced to in Online matches). It took me on average 1 to 2 minutes to find a match. I would occasionally get a champion/high tier enemy from Japan and would get my ass kicked, but it took only a couple hours tops. I think the player base is strong right now, so go for it.