1 Trophy for Platinum. Am I correct?

snacklepuss

I have these 3 Trophies left to achieve platinum status. Am I right in thinking that once I get ALL THE GEARS Trophy, That this enables all the mods and once thats done I am 100% and the Platinum will pop? After all there are no other trophies and I have completely liberated the entire map.

Also..Does anyone have any tips for Earning 5 Gears in every challenge? Are there any Mods to tinker with that turn something of or on thats a bit of help?

These are the last 3 trophies, but like I said I am logically thinking once I pop the ALL THE GEARS trophy the others will pop right away.

All the Gears
Earn 5 Gears in every Challenge.

MOD Tinkerer
Have every Gear MOD active for at least 1 minute each.

Winner Takes All, Again
100% Just Cause 3.

I have no idea about this, but i do think that the gears won't give you the 100%. If you have all the collectibles done (i think there are trophies for this so in your case, yes) then it could very well be that you only need the gears. The mods i don't know

4 minutes ago, Lars said:

I have no idea about this, but i do think that the gears won't give you the 100%. If you have all the collectibles done (i think there are trophies for this so in your case, yes) then it could very well be that you only need the gears. The mods i don't know

I shouldve said this in my above post.

I know the 100% trophy is only available when you liberate all the map and do ALL the gears, all the collectibles, and basically every other trophy except the Plat. Oh and all mods must be active. I only have to do the Gears trophy and I am left with the other 2. They surely pop upon completing the Gears YES?

The DLC does NOT affect your Main Game Trophies.

Edited by snacklepuss

2 minutes ago, snacklepuss said:

I shouldve said this in my above post.

I know the 100% trophy is only available when you liberate all the map and do ALL the gears, all the collectibles, and basically every other trophy except the Plat. Oh and all mods must be active. I only have to do the Gears trophy and I am left with the other 2. They surely pop upon completing the Gears YES?

The DLC does NOT affect your Main Game Trophies.

If you have done all those things then you probably get the 100% after getting all the gears, just check the guide or another 100% checklist.

For the mods you have to look that up in the guide or wait for someone to respond who has actually played more of the game then the first hour like i have

5 minutes ago, Lars said:

If you have done all those things then you probably get the 100% after getting all the gears, just check the guide or another 100% checklist.

For the mods you have to look that up in the guide or wait for someone to respond who has actually played more of the game then the first hour like i have

Its a great game. I was feeling a bit let down when it felt so repetitive, then that changed within a few hours and a whole new game opened up to me. I wont spoil it for you, but be ready to enjoy a brilliant experience. Theres a ton of fun things you can do in it. Here's one, find the highest mountain and try and get to the highest peak of it. Then after that, try to bring a car there. LOL its really good fun thats not mentioned enough. Thanks for your replies.

Edited by snacklepuss
  • Like 1

On 4/26/2017 at 5:08 AM, snacklepuss said:

I have these 3 Trophies left to achieve platinum status. Am I right in thinking that once I get ALL THE GEARS Trophy, That this enables all the mods and once thats done I am 100% and the Platinum will pop? After all there are no other trophies and I have completely liberated the entire map.

Also..Does anyone have any tips for Earning 5 Gears in every challenge? Are there any Mods to tinker with that turn something of or on thats a bit of help?

These are the last 3 trophies, but like I said I am logically thinking once I pop the ALL THE GEARS trophy the others will pop right away.

All the Gears
Earn 5 Gears in every Challenge.

MOD Tinkerer
Have every Gear MOD active for at least 1 minute each.

Winner Takes All, Again
100% Just Cause 3.

What challenges do you still need to earn 5 gears? It's been a couple months since I platted it but here's what I remember that helped.

Wingsuit - They are a few that are ball-breakers. You need the brake, the grapple helps on a few challenges. My advice is control your speed. If you aren't in control, you will not earn five gears.

Shooting - No mods here but use zoom, it's easier to control. Also, memorize the sequence so you can hit the green bullseye targets. You MUST hit these when your combo is up, I think you could earn something like 1500 points. Certain targets hit will trigger the green targets so concentrate on those targets.

Boat - you need mods here. Speed and one challenge requires the jump.

Air - Easy once you unlock all vehicles.

Bombing runs - There's a few that are glitched. The game triggers the bomb when it shouldn't. Search YouTube for solutions. 

Tether - Don't let the ball swing loose from the back of the vehicle. Grapple it and pull it up to the back of the vehicle.

Patience and persistence are REQUIRED for this platinum. Good luck!

On 4/29/2017 at 0:32 AM, PerryToxteth said:

What challenges do you still need to earn 5 gears? It's been a couple months since I platted it but here's what I remember that helped.

Wingsuit - They are a few that are ball-breakers. You need the brake, the grapple helps on a few challenges. My advice is control your speed. If you aren't in control, you will not earn five gears.

Shooting - No mods here but use zoom, it's easier to control. Also, memorize the sequence so you can hit the green bullseye targets. You MUST hit these when your combo is up, I think you could earn something like 1500 points. Certain targets hit will trigger the green targets so concentrate on those targets.

Boat - you need mods here. Speed and one challenge requires the jump.

Air - Easy once you unlock all vehicles.

Bombing runs - There's a few that are glitched. The game triggers the bomb when it shouldn't. Search YouTube for solutions. 

Tether - Don't let the ball swing loose from the back of the vehicle. Grapple it and pull it up to the back of the vehicle.

Patience and persistence are REQUIRED for this platinum. Good luck!

MOstly the obvious - wingsuit challenges...Ball breaker doesnt begin to describe it. I dont think even the Devs completed them 

1 hour ago, SilverVSync said:

How'd you get the Supply and Demand trophy and can you call me out on a feat cuz those are the only two i am missing? PSN SilverVSync

Supply and Demand trophy is for completing mini-missions that pop up as you explore the open world.  There will be an indicator that will appear and tell you how close you are to the mini-mission.  When you get nearer to it, the mission's details will be give to you by a voice on your radio and appear on screen. These mini-missions are easy, take less than 5 minutes and usually entail tasks like hijacking cars, using the grapple to get cars out of gas to a petrol station, ambushing a convoy, etc.

To get them to pop up, fast-travel to a spot and start traveling through the area. It should pop up after a minute or so. If not, fast-travel to another spot.  The also only appear in liberated areas.