KobaltZero's 100% Checklist and Backlog Scramble

KobaltNull

KobaltZero's 100% Trophy Checklist and Backlog

Hello everyone!! Welcome to my trophy checklist. I joined this site years ago in 2014 and I never messed with the forums or even thought to do a trophy checklist, until my best trophy hunting friend TristanBrown17 told me about his list! Well I decided it could be fun to finally make one of these, maybe it will help me keep my completion up. 
This is my second account my previous account had to many games that the serves where shut down so i finally buckled down made a new one in 2014 and continued striving for 100% on all my games. Please take note that I don't just play games for easy trophies/Platinum's, I play game that I know that I will enjoy, and I use trophies as a way to help get my moneys worth, and to experience the game in new ways. In addition to that just to let everyone know I to prefer to earn my trophies the intended way, but there have been a few i have needed a good boosting session or two. Well that is all for this lets get onto the list!!!!!!!! 

Platinum's #1-44

#1. Federated- Call of Duty Ghosts (PS3)

Enjoyment: 10/10 Difficulty: 3/10

DLC: 100% Difficulty: 5/10

Loved the post apocalyptic style of Infinity Wards new game. It had a great full story to both the base game and the alien Extinction Mode. Tho It was easy to platinum i would recommend it to anyone looking for a descent game to plat. The dlc can be hard if you don't know what you are doing so just read or watch a video on what is best for each map so just watch out for that.

#2. Platinum- Killzone (PS3)    

Enjoyment: 5/10 Difficulty: 7/10

Loved this game.....at first then it just became a pain in the ass. For me this game was actually really hard because of the controls given its a ps2 remaster and the play on the hardest difficulty. But it did have a good story.

#3. Mastered The Jungle- FarCry 3 (PS3)

Fantastic story, beautiful game, and easy platinum would recommend the game to anyone.

#4. Platinum Trophy- Battlefield 4 (PS3)

DLC: 100% Difficulty: 8/10

Good game, great story but all the multiplayer and dlc trophies is what makes this game a pain you will likely have to boost for all the multiplayer trophies. I wouldn't recommend going after this game this late after launch.

#5. 100% Clear- WatchDogs (PS3)

Enjoyment: 5/10 Difficulty: 6/10

DLC: 100% Difficulty: 3/10

The main game had an okay story, I just found it a bit repetitive at times. They made the basic game easier to platinum so that shouldn't be a problem as log as you have someone to boost the online trophies, and like for the campaign dlc you will have to find someone to boost the one online dlc trophy everything else is a cakewalk.

#6. Fundead Legionnaire- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4)

Enjoyment: 5/10 Difficulty: 5/10

Very fun game just takes some time and skill to get the Plat and 100%, if you go for this just be careful about going for the trophies this far after launch.

#7. Mithrarin- Dust An Elysian Tail (PS4)

LOVED this game its my favorite indie title I have, but at he same time it is an easy plat as long as you know what you are looking for and you are good at side scroller rpg style games.

I would recommend this title to everyone who can get there hands on it.

#8.The End of War- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (PS4)

Enjoyment: 6/10 Difficulty: 5/10

Has a good story, but this is another game that requires a little time and skill to platinum and even more if you are going for the dlc trophies. I am a very skilled zombie player and even they put me to the test so if your going for this 100% watch out.

#9.Guardian Lord- Destiny (PS4)

After all the expansions the game is actually not to bad but almost all of the trophies require you to have a good team and knowledge of the area and game, so if you want this 100% prepare to get a 5 man team.

#10.The Walking Dead- The Walking Dead (PS4)

Enjoyment: 10/10 Difficulty: 1/10

DLC: 100% Difficulty:1/10

Super easy game all around I just played it because I was such a big fan of The Walking Dead.

#11. Platinum Trophy- Battlefield 4 (PS4)

Good game, great story but all the multiplayer and dlc trophies is what makes this game a pain you will likely have to boost for all the multiplayer trophies. I wouldn't recommend going after this game this late after launch.

#12. We'll talk about it next time I see you- Dying Light (PS4)

Enjoyment: 10/10 Difficulty: 7/10

Gorgeous game and a fantastic story i thought it was one of the best zombie games I have ever played. The base game is a decent plat it does take a bit of time to learn the controls and move around the map. The dlc is where this game gets you, make sure you know how to move because you will be doing a lot of fast trials prepare yourself.

#13. Borderland defender round two- Borderlands 2 (PS4) 

A series that is easily in my top 5 favorites its a easy long plat and 100%.  

#14. Borderland defender round 1.5- Borderlands Presequel (PS4)

Enjoyment: 1/10 Difficulty: 3/10

Its an easy game but by far I think it is the worst Borderlands Game I didn't like the story and the character builds are complete shit in comparison to Borderlands 2. I would say only go after this if your a Borderlands fan and want to know more of the story. If you for this try to have fun or its going to be painful the whole way.

#15. Life finds a way- Lego Jurassic Park (PS4)

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love Dinos that even includes Legos. This game is really fun and a really relaxing Plat to go after. If you want a stress free plat and a good lego game you need to pick this game up.

#16. Master of Kyrat- Far Cry 4 (PS4)

I'm a big Far Cry fan so I thought this was an amazing game great controls, and a cool story. 

#17. Platinum Trophy- Battlefield Hardline (PS4)

Enjoyment: 5/10 Difficulty: 3/10

DLC: 100% Difficulty: 10/10

DO NOT PLAY!!! The base game is easy as hell but the dlc is a nightmare you have to get 40,000 kills alone. I regret ever starting this game

#18. Platinum- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (PS4)

Enjoyment: 3/10 Difficulty: 10/10

DLC: 100% Difficulty: 6/10

The base game is hard as hell to plat and is going to eat up so much time it is ridiculous. Tho the dlc is not to bad and is a really fun zombie story and has really cool maps. I would not recommend this game to anyone it causes to much headache.

#19. Predator- Far Cry  Primal (PS4) 

Easy plat fantastic story if you like Far Cry and Dino Primal stuff you will love the game its awesome I would play it over and over.

#20. Federated- Call of Duty Ghost (PS4)

I loved the campaign and extinction so much that I just had to get it a second time when I got my ps4.

Doing this dlc is when I met my good trophy hunting friend TristanBrown17 thanks to him we got the dlc down without and issue. 

#21. Platinum Agent- The Division (PS4)

Enjoyment: 3/10 Difficulty: 8/10

DLC: 100% Difficulty: 9/10

Do not play!!!! This game is such a grind fest everything you do is a grind, I cant think of one thing i liked about this game they gutted the story right before launch and oh god its just bad dont do it.

#22. Master of Siege- Rainbow Six Siege (PS4)

It is all multiplayer trophies for the most part, but all very easy to get the plat just a few grindy trophies you have to do in a the coop mode but nothing to bad. Its a good game and if anyone one wants a good plat I would say go for it.

#23. No more Worlds to Conquer- Call of Duty Declassified (Vita)

Enjoyment: 5/10 Difficulty: 6/10

What makes this so hard is the vita controls but its a very do able game, just the controls make it a pain at times. 

#24. Just another day at the office- Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered (PS4)

Its a must play its and easy plat but man you can't get over how good that story is.

#25. Welcome to the 6-4- Titanfall 2 (PS4)

Its a must play its and easy plat and has an awesome story and fun multiplayer. If you can get your hands on the game you'll like it.

#26. World War One Hero- Battlefield 1 (PS4) 

Enjoyment: 3/10 Difficulty: 3/10

Very easy game, the story is just washed out and doesn't consist of much, I was very disappointed but if you want an easy plat go for it.

#27. Platinum- Uncharted Drakes Fortune Remastered (PS4)

Enjoyment: 8/10 Difficulty: 8/10

DLC: 100% Difficulty: 9/10

Loved the game and story, but the speed runs and difficulty runs can make the game hard as hell to do, but I would recommend it to anyone. Fantastic series

#28. Platinum- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (PS4)

Enjoyment: 3/10 Difficulty: 8/10

DLC: 100% Difficulty: 5/10

So many things to say that is wrong with this game ugh :(

#29. All Trophies Obtained- Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)

Get this game and play it!!!!!! Mech dinos no complicated trophies, fucking amazing story as you can tell that is my focus half the time lol.  

#30. This pattern is mine- Everyone's gone to Rapture (PS4)

Enjoyment: 10/10 Difficulty: 5/10

Actually liked this game it is different then what I normally play. I followed a guide so I got most of the trophies in one run. It was a slow game to play I mean it is a walking simulator. 

#31. Platinum Trophy- Bioshock (PS4) 

I played Bioshock when if first came out on ps3 so i just had to get it again. It looked and ran so smoothly on my pro I am so glad I got the collection and to top it off the trophies really aren't that bad very doable.

#32. Noble Achievement- Infamous First Light (PS4)

Enjoyment: 3/10 Difficulty: 4/10

Very easy game just very repetitive so it got boring really fast sadly.

#33. Apex Predator- Ark Survival Evolved (PS4)     

Enjoyment: 10/10 Difficulty: 5/10

DLC: 100% Difficulty 5/10

I am a huge into Dinos so you already know I am going to love the hell out of this game. The plat is easy because you can just type in admin cheats to get everything you need, it just takes some time. I think it took me about 5 hours just to get all the collectibles but the game itself is so fun and addicting.

#34.  King of the Hill- God of War 3 Remaster (PS4)

Enjoyment: 8/10 Difficulty 5/10

I am a big fan of the series so I enjoyed this game quite a bit. Only thing that gave me trouble and pissed me off was the final fight with Zeus on the hardest difficulty it was ridiculously hard and the Trials to do after are just as bad it almost ruined the game for me but all in all it turned out alright.

#35.  We had Fun, Didn’t We?- Tales of the Borderlands (PS4)

Enjoyment 5/10 Difficulty 1/10

This is a telltale game so you know it’s easy but I like borderlands series so I tried it out and it turned out to be a great game and if filled in some of the blanks and answered some questions about the game series.

#36. Platinum Trophy- Need for Speed (PS4)   

Enjoyment 8/10 Difficulty 5/10

DLC: 100% Difficulty 10/10 Very Hard

The Plat was easy and the game was great fun to play and race with friends online, but damn is the DLC hard and it completely killed the game for me.

#37. Platinum Trophy- Bioshock 2 (PS4)

DLC: 100%  Difficulty 4/10

I love the time period and the fact Bioshock series takes place in the strangest locations makes it very unique. If you haven’t played it I recommend it.

#38. Platinum- Killing Floor 2 (PS4)

DLC: 100% Difficulty 1/10 Very Easy

Game was just a fun little game to play with buddies when we wanted to take a break from other games.

#39. What if?- Life is Strange (PS4)

Enjoyment 1/10 Difficulty 2/10

This game was so slow story was okay but man it was slow I couldn’t wait for it to be done.

#40. Platinum Columbia- Bioshock Infinite (PS4)

Enjoyment 10/10 Difficulty 5/10

DLC: 100% Difficulty 5/10

Best Bioshock game thought out the series even though the hardest difficulty caused me to break a controller (Not proud of it). But besides that great game and great ending if you haven’t played the Bioshock collection I recommend you pick it up when Sony has it on sale.

#41. Lord of Ironrath- Game of Thrones (PS4)

Enjoyment 1/10 Difficulty 1/10

Another TellTale I played it thinking it would be good because I love Game of Thrones but I spend the whole time hoping it would end.

#42. Moving On- Murder Soul Suspect (PS4)

Enjoyment 8/10 Difficulty 3/10

Game was not hard at all I just played it hoping it had a great story and it did, the game may have been short but I was worth the play through.

#43.  I Am More- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3   

Enjoyment 10/10 Difficulty 5/10

I know at launch the game had a bad rep but I had so much fun with this game, it had a really good story and a nice open world feel and it was very realistic in terms of story gameplay mechanics. Great game you guys should check it out

#44. The Grail- The Order 1886

Enjoyment 8/10 Difficulty 3/10

This game is another easy game to plat with a great story just like Murder Soul it is well worth the pickup.

Edited by KobaltZero
  • Like 1

100% Completion List

Call of Duty Ghost

Time to 100%- 7 months 2 weeks 

Datura

Time to 100%- 1 hour 5 mins

Steamworld Dig

Time to 100%- 2 days 18 hours

Steamworld Dig (Vita)

Time to 100%- 6 months 2 weeks

The Walking Dead Season 2