Which are the best DLC weapons/boosters?

I got 3000+ points to spend but I wanna use them wisely.

I want to buy some weapons and boosters in order to have a decent equipment for Survival mode.

I have checked other posts about survival, but they don't focus too much on what stuff should I equip.

Can you give some advice?

Thanks

Edited by charlijaen

For Boosters:

Enhanced Radar and Heavy Weapons Expert are really the only ones that are worth using that are DLC.

As for Weapons and other purchasables:

Agarwal pistol still does the most damage of all pistols even after they decreased damage from weapons across the board. 

Harbinger Sniper is VERY VERY helpful for bosses 

Shield of Asgard combined with the Stoner heavy weapon is an amazing combo against the Brute warlords on Stages 6 and 8

If you're going for Crushing 3 stars always be sure to have Combat Revive 3, Helping Hand 3, Enhanced Radar 2, and another booster of your choice (I use Deadeye 3 for example) on your loadout. As for weapons you should try to get them all to level 5 by farming weapon drops from bosses. The M14 and FAL are especially helpful in Co op because they allow you to do a lot of damage from a good amount of distance so that you can pick off enemies one by one and don't have to worry about getting surrounded.

• Like 2