some questions.

RJP_X

i know the forever besties trophy  requires you to max all affection levels as well as complete all character episodes. but if you complete all character episodes in your first play but not have fully maxed out characters and intend to do a 2nd play for GRADE purposes, do you need to do all the character episodes again? or would it be best to max them in first play?

also do you need to get the true ending a 2nd time which i suppose requires getting elle's, bisley's, and julius's affinities up again? not sure if true ending was needed for the illusionary darkness dungeon and coliseum ending lol.

i'm about to enter chapter 14 and over 70 hours in so far lol. spent a lot of time grinding character usage skills and have 10 more battle god titles left which make me nervous. i can see this taking around 120-150 hours for me for some reason lol, compared to the 96 xillia 1 took. but a fun time. not nothing like the 224 hours graces took me. xD

i also want to know how hectic the symphonia plat. is? i felt intimidated early on so dropped it, but honestly it was one of my favorite games when it first released back on GCN, and then Abyss was amazing too which i wish they'd do a HD trophy support for lol.

• Like 1