Suggestion: Trophy Calculator

Good Day

As Trophy Hunters, we all know the Value of a Bronze, Silver or Gold Trophy. These Awards of our Patience and Skill, can be converted into Points. And with these Points, you can calculate your PSN LVL.

But if you want to calculate your PSN LVL, you actually need to look up much more Informations. Like Points needed to get to the next LVL, your already earned Trophies / Points, the different Trophy values and so on. This is laborious.

So my Suggestion is, to implement a “Trophy Calculator” on PSNProfiles. This Calculator would make it way easier to calculate your Percentage to the next LVL and it could show you what your Profile would look like, if you add Trophies from any Game. It would be a great Addition for a Trophy Tracking Site like PSNProfiles. Nobody else has such a Feature. PSNProfiles would stand out from other Trophy Tracking Sites.

As an Example. You could open up the Calculator and it automatically fills out every Panel with your current Trophies. You are also able to change each Panel to your liking. Changing the Bronze Trophy Panel from 1000 Bronze Trophies to only 200 or the Platinum Panel from 20 Platinum Trophies to unbelievable 800. Then you could select a Game from a List and the Trophies from your selected Game will be added to the Equation. In the End you will know how many Trophies you will have with the added Game, the Percentage to the next LVL and your overall Points.

Please let me know, what you as a Trophy Hunter think of my Suggestion

Yours sincerely

I00_Brave_Wolves

• Like 3

If you ask me, I think that the most difficult Thing would be to code the already existing Games List, so that it´s Trophies can be added into the Equation / Calculator. But I´m not someone who knows to code something.

When Sly-Ripper sees this Topic, then I´m sure, that he will let us know if it´s doable or not.

depending on how all this is already implemented on the site i feel like it could be quite easy to get a trophy calculator running on your profile, from past web projects i have done anyway i feel it could be easy but it all depends on how the site is written to how easy it would be to implement this is a feature.

• 3 years later...