Ac3 - protect a family from eviction

Ohellyeahh

Everytime i complete those liberation missions it doesnt recognise that ive done them, and then they reappear again once i fast travel and come back, or quit the game. Ive noticed that on one of them it says that ive done it but on the other it doesnt save it at all. Has anybody had this problem or know how to solve it?

I

Everytime i complete those liberation missions it doesnt recognise that ive done them, and then they reappear again once i fast travel and come back, or quit the game. Ive noticed that on one of them it says that ive done it but on the other it doesnt save it at all. Has anybody had this problem or know how to solve it?

I think I had a similar problem. I did a different mission and it did not count. It did not seem to mess anything up. Also, I have no idea regarding a fix.

Does it count it in the DNA tracker?

I'm not sure, but for me the icon for the liberation mission was still on my map. I did all the missions, but when I talked to my assassin recruit, nothing happened. It is rather strange. I think in my personal situation I will go back and talk to him again and see if it works.

I'm not sure, but for me the icon for the liberation mission was still on my map. I did all the missions, but when I talked to my assassin recruit, nothing happened. It is rather strange. I think in my personal situation I will go back and talk to him again and see if it works.

wow well that sounds strange. I platinumed the game pre patched, with all the glitches, and had no problems with anything. Since this is a common issue, hopefully ubisoft will fix it

For me it just doesn't count it at all no matter how many times i do it, and unfortunately i cant go back to talk to the assassin recruit because there's no option to :/

Edit: finally got it to work. You know what they say, 14th times a charm!

Edited by Ohellyeahh