need help with sliding marksman

ilmokoskela

Just now, imOvray said:

Run press O shoot....... the game even have a aim assist and a skill to slow time when sliding ^^ it's weird you're getting trouble on this particular trophy :S

Honestly I have been trying all day, aim assist only seems to want to go towards the enemies chest which is super annoying 

2 minutes ago, imOvray said:

did you purchase the slow mo skill?

maybe try playing on a lower/higher sensitivity? also make a quick save next to a lonely ennemy who's not moving so you can try easier?

I tried all of that! I'm not that good at aiming when sliding which doesn't help

4 minutes ago, clementineslee said:

i don't have any saves near chapter 5 so i can't try on the dogs but i've been trying with a guy alone on the roof and no luck :/ 

isn't there a chapter select option?

1 minute ago, imOvray said:

don't ^^ just do it :D cmon not to be an ass but this trophy require no skill ^^ 

also are you sure you're using the crossbow?

yeah i literally just suck with aiming when moving

Just now, BlueBerry_1337 said:

you can also buy the stop time upgrade to help you. It'll stop the enemy from moving + slowed time to aim while sliding. I hope that helps

i would but i don't have enough runes rn and i honestly can't be bothered to find them just for one achievement :/

1 minute ago, imOvray said:

because the pistol have dispersion and is harder to make hs count but the crossbow with slow mo skill and the aim assist (maybe you disabled it??) is super easy 

i guess i'll have to find some runes and try that then ?

3 minutes ago, clementineslee said:

yeah i literally just suck with aiming when moving

i would but i don't have enough runes rn and i honestly can't be bothered to find them just for one achievement :/

i guess i'll have to find some runes and try that then 1f602.png

you'll get it eventually ^^ i believe it was one of my first few trophy on this game it's weird it didn't come naturally to you :(

try getting used to sliding into group of ennemy you'll get an headshot eventually using the pistol

like you said, it's for the platinum! don't loose motivation when being so close :) you already done the "hard" part (shadow and clean hand) so don't quit on such trophies

also to do the "Circle of Life" trophy you'll have to reach the witch chapter so you'll get the dogs head anyway :)

On 31/05/2017 at 5:49 PM, imOvray said:

like you said, it's for the platinum! don't loose motivation when being so close :) you already done the "hard" part (shadow and clean hand) so don't quit on such trophies

also to do the "Circle of Life" trophy you'll have to reach the witch chapter so you'll get the dogs head anyway :)

this is a late reply but i've tried the dogs head and it doesn't work, i tried a few times :/ so i've legit given up this time 

EDIT: I GOT IT!!!! 

Edited by clementineslee

Just my two cents.  I had quite a bit of trouble with this as well.  I ended up knocking out an enemy and then propping them up against a wall with their head slightly elevated.  This made aiming easier.  I also had the slo-mo sliding upgrade.  Even though the enemy was unconscious it counted it.  For me at least, this made it pretty easy.  I used the cross bow.  I don't know if that is easier than the gun or not. 

• Like 1