Adyr runes question

Pottercito_

I was playing my second playthrough and I put the run in my weapon. Then I used that weapon to kill the boss. Unfortunately I was using my magic "mimic" and it seems it doesnt counts towards the trophy since it didnt popped. Can I save my data in this ng++ in my usb and choose both options without playing two playthroughs more?

And another question. Once I see my Trophy did not popped, I turned off my console and when i started the game it dit no give me any magic choise. Do am i playing in warrior?

Few tips and answers (I'm working on the trophy guide for this, although very slowly):

1. Unless you enjoy a challenge I wouldn't recommend NG++. It's quite difficult even if you have the best weapon and armors.

2. You can back up your save to USB before the Judge, get an ending you wish, and reload that save to get a different ending, although this is not necessary in NG++ (if you do decide to do this) because you'll go back to the Judge after beating it in NG++.

3. When you start NG+ or NG++, magic classes you've already chosen will be grayed out. So in your case if you do decide to do NG++ and warrior is the only option available to you, you can select that and get the warrior trophy at the end of NG++.

I hope this clarifies some things for you, hope you get your platinum soon.

Edited by jaehyun1009

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you. Can you tell me where and how to obtain the best agility- based weapons of the game?

On 2017-6-5 at 8:31 PM, jaehyun1009 said:

Few tips and answers (I'm working on the trophy guide for this, although very slowly):

1. Unless you enjoy a challenge I wouldn't recommend NG++. It's quite difficult even if you have the best weapon and armors.

2. You can back up your save to USB before the Judge, get an ending you wish, and reload that save to get a different ending, although this is not necessary in NG++ (if you do decide to do this) because you'll go back to the Judge after beating it in NG++.

3. When you start NG+ or NG++, magic classes you've already chosen will be grayed out. So in your case if you do decide to do NG++ and warrior is the only option available to you, you can select that and get the warrior trophy at the end of NG++.

I hope this clarifies some things for you, hope you get your platinum soon.

Thank you. Can you tell me where and how to obtain the best agility- based weapons of the game?