Game progression

Hello!

Could anyone get past chapter 1? When I go back in the story screen, I can redo chapter 1 battles but nothing else shows up.

Also did anyone managed to get another character than Yurina on home screen?

2 hours ago, Ryuga57 said:

Hello!

Could anyone get past chapter 1? When I go back in the story screen, I can redo chapter 1 battles but nothing else shows up.

Also did anyone managed to get another character than Yurina on home screen?

It won't apear there until next update probably, also the game is full of bugs yet

you noticed the white boxes not appearing image?

also the extra quest you won't see unless you try find the spot with directional pad only, that's how i managed to start it

wouldn't surprise me if they did put the server on maintenance tomorrow already.

6 hours ago, dottomi-jp said:

Warawara have no problems here. It hanged once, but other than that it works okay. Got to episode 7. 1f615.png

Here‘s a screenshot:

Reveal hidden contents

2017-06-08-153938.jpg

Redownload the game maybe? It should have 1954 MB.

Oh, there‘s already a version 1.01 announcement. 1f604.png

Redownloaded and same thing, maybe the new patch will fix it for me.

3 hours ago, Aussie_Blade said:

Thanks for the tip regarding the UI and changing to Japanese but I'm stuck on chapter 4. I've cleared 4 story quests and can't find how to unlock any more. I have the extra quests to kill time for now at least.

Yeah we are stuck on chapter 4 with no chance to get DCD for a while until they update the game again probably.

The next patch isn't until the 21st, and no specific mention of a fix for the story ending abruptly. (at least from what I can tell from google translate)

It's a shame we can't proceed with the story, strengthening our cards to deal with the higher ranks will be tougher to do with the available missions too so I might just take a break until it's finally fixed. 

Update: With the patch on the 21st, the story is still stuck at Chapter 4. It's surprising with the patch being so large that it's the case.

Edited by Aussie_Blade
typo