62Sa968db.png Deadly Threesome – Triple Kill

Get a triple kill while playing in Stahl Arms 40-silver.png

4.35%

Ultra Rare 63S917ed9.png I See You – Minigun a Marksman

Kill a Marksman with the Mounted Minigun in Stahl Arms 40-silver.png

3.03%

Ultra Rare

69S9ac099.png Bullet Spam – Kill with the Minigun pickup

Get 5 kills with the Minigun pickup in a single match while playing in Mobile Factory 40-bronze.png

2.57%

Ultra Rare 70Sda4944.png Mini-Gone - Kill a player with the Minigun

Kill any player that is using the Minigun pickup in Mobile factory 40-bronze.png

4.10%

Ultra Rare 71S02834f.png Radec's Revenge – Kill the ISA

Kill 5 different ISA players in a single match while playing in Radec Academy 40-bronze.png

4.86%

Ultra Rare 72Sb386c1.png Turn Back Time - VC9 Missile Launcher kill

Get a single VC9 Missile Launcher kill in Radec Academy 40-bronze.png

3.98%

Ultra Rare 73S5d4050.png Jetpack on Jetpack Action – Jetpack killer

While flying in mid-air, shoot down and kill another flying Jetpack player in Tharsis Depot 40-bronze.png

2.46%

Ultra Rare 74S9f78b5.png Frequent Flyer – Fly for 60 seconds

With a Jetpack equipped, fly for 60 seconds or more in Tharsis Depot 40-bronze.png

3.31%

Ultra Rare 75S8917e4.png Hacker – Hack turrets

As an Engineer, successfully hack 3 enemy turrets in a single match 40-bronze.png

2.25%

Ultra Rare

Edited by boghy0205

Really wanted to do them legit , but no chance...Really wanna 100% this.It's a amazing game.I'll also help for other dlc's trophies , even if i have them :D

PSN id: boghy0205

I know where you're coming from. This game was a real pain to get the map specific trophies. I sent you a pm ages ago, but you never responded. You may still be able to get the majority of what you have legit. Radec's Revenge and the triple kill are tough, but I bet you can still get those if you play guerilla warfare long enough.

I forget the name for TDM, but it is almost totally dead, so the two on Tharsis Depot and the one on Mobile Factory are the only ones you'll need to boost

I know where you're coming from. This game was a real pain to get the map specific trophies. I sent you a pm ages ago, but you never responded. You may still be able to get the majority of what you have legit. Radec's Revenge and the triple kill are tough, but I bet you can still get those if you play guerilla warfare long enough.

I forget the name for TDM, but it is almost totally dead, so the two on Tharsis Depot and the one on Mobile Factory are the only ones you'll need to boost

Sry mate , really sorry if i did that.Don't remember...Picked up again this game , after months of not playing cuz the dlc servers are empty...

Gah, I was looking for this thread yesterday and couldn't find it because it wasn't in the KZ3 forum.

I turned my privacy settings down so you can add me for your trophies. I redownloaded KZ3 MP.

Mate but i'm talking about the regular game with dlc's , not the KZ3 MP.Cheers

Same server.

Manage to boost last night some trophies only need triple kill on Stahl and kill 5 diff Isa players.When i will do that gonna buy the 1 st dlc to make the others.Only bought the 2 in that time , cuz not enough money then lol

Edited by boghy0205