How much adam can you spare?

Legchomper

hey guys I remember in BioShock 1 after rescuing all the little sisters you had enough health to buy 1 health upgrade and 1 eve upgrade and the rest you had to use on plasmids/tonics. Well I bought 1 health upgrade in early game and was wondering if anyone can remember or can send me somewhere whether it tells me if I'm able to buy anything like that or I have to spend it on all the plasmids

Hey

I just finished the game (PS4) so I can tell you how it went for me. You need to buy all the Plasmid slots for a trophy, I think that's also in the PS3 version. You also needed all basic Plasmid types so I did that. I rescued every Little Sister and used the tonic which nets you more adam per harvest.

By the end of the game I spent my adam on all plasimid slots, all basic plasmid types, I then had enough ADAM to fully upgrade Health / Eve to max. Also upgraded Tonic slots to max and purchased a few tonics that I found super useful. I still had enough ADAM to also upgrade 3 plasmids of my choice to level 3. I did Telekenisis, Shock and the Fire one. Basically there's alot more ADAM in this game than compared with Bioshock 1

I see your doing the PS3 version but I think it should be the same

Edited by tpepper1985

44 minutes ago, tpepper1985 said:

Hey

I just finished the game (PS4) so I can tell you how it went for me. You need to buy all the Plasmid slots for a trophy, I think that's also in the PS3 version. You also needed all basic Plasmid types so I did that. I rescued every Little Sister and used the tonic which nets you more adam per harvest.

By the end of the game I spent my adam on all plasimid slots, all basic plasmid types, I then had enough ADAM to fully upgrade Health / Eve to max. Also upgraded Tonic slots to max and purchased a few tonics that I found super useful. I still had enough ADAM to also upgrade 3 plasmids of my choice to level 3. I did Telekenisis, Shock and the Fire one. Basically there's alot more ADAM in this game than compared with Bioshock 1

I see your doing the PS3 version but I think it should be the same

Ok thanks! I'll use it evenly until I know for a fact I need an upgrade to my health then