Easy platinums

Al__mazmy

It's funny that games like Mayo and 1000 top rated get a platinum trophies while games like Gone Home and Malicious Fallen don't.

Home Runner and Speed Reader from Gone Home may not be impossibly hard but are a challenge, yet no Plat for grabbing all 10 trophies.  Not complaining just confused how the system works.

I wonder what happened to 1000 top rated other than the thing being a free plat by their own admission.  Perhaps they were too honest and contemptuous in their marketing, or were just asset flipping that could be it too.  Who knows.

17 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

and BO1 also... most COD games are full of hackers because fucking Activison doesn't care about the community nor the game. they just release incomplete games with the opposite demands that the community wants... and damn... COD:WW2... that game's gameplay looks sooooo shit and normal... rather play BF1 than this shit, like when they develop what the community wanted a long time ago, it doesn't look or seem special than the recent WW1 And WW2 games.

I know , but BO1 did the plat myself , it's really pain in the a** that you can't see your world and country rank , all because of the hackers , 72 games platinumed them by working my a** hard , and COD:WAW I was near the platinum but when you decide playing online and finds hackers that is really bad , and black ops 2 , I did all the achievements on XBOX360 except for two ( easter egg requires 4 players ) , and yeah , it's really pain in the a** that I can't see my ranking :( , good bye :)