Easy platinums

Al__mazmy

-Nubla, short and stackable

-Steins Gate 0, short with guide and text skip also stackable (but do yourself a favor and read the story of SG and SG0. Really good VN)

- All Telltale games. Newer ones are very short.

-Orc Slayer. Short game but the longest hour of your life. Stackable, but not relevant because I can't believe you want to go trough that game twice. 

Edited by Calhoun_84

6 minutes ago, darkamdusias said:

Or alternatively, you could stop looking down on people who enjoy gaming in different ways than you do. The length of a game (or the difficulty of its trophy list) are no indicators of how much a game will be enjoyed - I say this as someone who enjoyed both Persona 5 and My Name is Mayo (yes, really) over the course of the last few months. 

Mmmmm perhaps your right let me look into these short games

11 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Mmmmm perhaps your right let me look into these short games

If you're looking into short, fun, games, I'd recommend giving Severed another chance, trying out Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (if you have 2-3 IRL friends who will can play it with you), and maybe also giving Transistor another chance. All three games are short but really fun. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Al__mazmy said:

Not me , my brother did it and I didn't like the idea , and you forgot COD:WAW , when you join online and all are hackers ╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝, so 2 games Œ_Œ

and BO1 also... most COD games are full of hackers because fucking Activison doesn't care about the community nor the game. they just release incomplete games with the opposite demands that the community wants... and damn... COD:WW2... that game's gameplay looks sooooo shit and normal... rather play BF1 than this shit, like when they develop what the community wanted a long time ago, it doesn't look or seem special than the recent WW1 And WW2 games.

17 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Stop playing short games and easy plats, it's disgusting. Leave it to the evil members of the  short game community.

I learned it from watching you!

15 minutes ago, Kapika96 said:

Every Dynasty Warriors game ever. Sure, they're all like 100+hr grinds... but they're easy and that's all that you asked for :P

Actually, DW7:XL is kind of a pain. I've been playing this game for months.

2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Actually, DW7:XL is kind of a pain. I've been playing this game for months.

heh, I've been playing it for the last few months too. Just the 1000 battles trophy to go for me now, at about 750 so far :)

Anything you've been having difficulty with in particular? I found it all fairly easy so could offer tips if you need any.

Just now, Kapika96 said:

heh, I've been playing it for the last few months too. Just the 1000 battles trophy to go for me now, at about 750 so far :)

Anything you've been having difficulty with in particular? I found it all fairly easy so could offer tips if you need any.

Not really. Mostly, I just get a few weapons here and there. Occasionally, I get mobbed by a crowd of peons, die, get pissed, and quit, but actually, it's not that hard of a game. It's just. So. Grindy. (Though, honestly, I'm not sure it's any more grindy than DW8, which I ultimately did plat).

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

Not really. Mostly, I just get a few weapons here and there. Occasionally, I get mobbed by a crowd of peons, die, get pissed, and quit, but actually, it's not that hard of a game. It's just. So. Grindy. (Though, honestly, I'm not sure it's any more grindy than DW8, which I ultimately did plat).

ah, well at the very least I'd recommend Red Hare + Flying Swords then. You can just plow through peons and by strafing side to side while attacking you can easily juggle enemy officers in the air indefinitely. So that could at least help the dying and getting pissed.

I haven't platted #8 yet, from what I've read it sounds like it could be even more grindy so that's something to look forward to I guess :D