shenron restart my ps3!!??

Hi everyone, Today i was farming dragon balls to get the las 2 trophies there I need for the platinum. but when i call shenron i pick "i want a new super attack" and the game just finish... when a press "X" to pick "yes" the game just close and send me to the XMB menu. I don't think my save is corrupted, I can play PQ or history mode, even i can play online. any idea?

25 minutes ago, ArK_TatiCo said:

Hi everyone, Today i was farming dragon balls to get the las 2 trophies there I need for the platinum. but when i call shenron i pick "i want a new super attack" and the game just finish... when a press "X" to pick "yes" the game just close and send me to the XMB menu. I don't think my save is corrupted, I can play PQ or history mode, even i can play online. any idea?

Have you tried deleting the game data and re-downloading/re-install. If so, have you tried "rebuild database" on your PS3? Don't worry, it DOES NOT delete any save game data at all. You lose messages, playlists, certain system settings and any created folders.  You will not lose your game progress or trophies.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, skateak said:

Have you tried deleting the game data and re-downloading/re-install. If so, have you tried "rebuild database" on your PS3? Don't worry, it DOES NOT delete any save game data at all. You lose messages, playlists, certain system settings and any created folders.  You will not lose your game progress or trophies.

Now I will try to reinstall the game, and if this does not work I will rebuild the database, as you say

Thanks for answering. I did not know you can rebuild the database, I hope it works, if not, I think it will be a game without its platinum hahaha (and many hours lost: c)

• 2 months later...

This happened to me too, the solution is easy. Change the language of your ps3 to english on settings. Then go into the game and ask that wish to shenron and you will get it normally (I think you need two times this wish for platinum). Then you can change the language again. You are from Chile I'm sure your ps3 was with spanish as language selected. I hope this helps others too.

• Like 3

On 11/9/2017 at 0:57 PM, LUISFGE8 said:

This happened to me too, the solution is easy. Change the language of your ps3 to english on settings. Then go into the game and ask that wish to shenron and you will get it normally (I think you need two times this wish for platinum). Then you can change the language again. You are from Chile I'm sure your ps3 was with spanish as language selected. I hope this helps others too.

Thanks, I worked

On 11-09-2017 at 11:57 AM, LUISFGE8 said:

Works fine! i got the F... platinum today!