Battle and Survival Missions on Master Difficulty

What's been patched? Hoth has a sweet little cave to camp in. Get a blaster turret and you're set. The other two survivals have edge of the map type exploits and Endor has a part of the Ewok village that can only be accessed by jet pack. I've been able to use all three of them this week.

Battles are dependent on you finding a spot where you can't easily be flanked.

Best spot I've found on Hoth is in the caves. Don't use friendly AI.

I camped on top of the ship on Tattooine. Most of the enemies piled up on top of the catwalk beside the ship. Don't use friendly AI.

I camped at the door to the right of the spawn in Endor with friendly AI. Not my best set up tbh. It worked though. 

On Sullest, go outside of the hanger and look to the right. There should be two containers somewhat close to the wall. Camp in between the wall and those containers. Don't use friendly AI.

With all maps, be sure to wait for small pauses from the enemy AI to pick up their tokens and use personal shield if possible. 

Hoth:

Edited by Rowdi

• 2 months later...
On 5 July 2017 at 2:29 PM, Rowdi said:

What's been patched? Hoth has a sweet little cave to camp in. Get a blaster turret and you're set.

Hoth:

Hide contents

The cannon dissappears whenever you leave it, and enemies can now enter the little room at the end of the corridor.

Does anyone have any alternatives to this previously easy method that still work?

8 minutes ago, g-bake_1986 said:

The cannon dissappears whenever you leave it, and enemies can now enter the little room at the end of the corridor.

Does anyone have any alternatives to this previously easy method that still work?

I have no idea why I put that shit about the blaster turret. I didn't use it.

Did you watch the video I posted? Just making sure you aren't confusing it with another popular video that uses the blaster turret in a corner without much cover.

From that spot in the video, I was able to pick off a few enemy AI, pop the personal shield then pick up a few tokens and run back the cover of the cave. Repeat until you get the required amount of tokens.

Just keep and eye on your radar. A couple enemies may try to flank you by dropping down the hole and the coming up behind you. That number was surprising low though.