Issues With Chapter 1

bodigard

Im playing on the PS4 non-VR version and for some reason the game will not accept my pressing of :x: when I select the piano keys.  Anybody know of a solution or is there something wrong with the process?  

I was following this guide:

I would just restart the chapter honestly. Had the same issue with a collectible in one of the later chapters saying that I was too far away from it or something. When I reloaded it I was able to get it. Also one more thing in the second chapter he inputs a code in the last bit but somehow it's not the right one. Once you get to the broken glass and the room with the mannequins look in there for the code and that one will work. 

17 minutes ago, GrimWaltz said:

I would just restart the chapter honestly. Had the same issue with a collectible in one of the later chapters saying that I was too far away from it or something. When I reloaded it I was able to get it. Also one more thing in the second chapter he inputs a code in the last bit but somehow it's not the right one. Once you get to the broken glass and the room with the mannequins look in there for the code and that one will work. 

That code is random, only one in the game that isn't always the same.