Certain cars only avaidable on certain patches?

Gr4de_04

It been ages since i played this game and i had to sell my ps3 couple of years back but im buying a new one this week and gonna play the game again. I remember hearing/reading that some cars are only available on older patches although im not sure if this is true or what cars they are. Should i play the game without updating to get them or do i risk trophies bugging out on me if i do?

I got 100% around two months ago with all patches installed and didn't run into issues, I guess you can install the patches without worrying.

Also, is this base or DLC cars? I'm pretty sure you need to update the game anyway to play the DLC ?

1 minute ago, Combatting said:

I got 100% around two months ago with all patches installed and didn't run into issues, I guess you can install the patches without worrying.

Also, is this base or DLC cars? I'm pretty sure you need to update the game anyway to play the DLC 1f914.png

I do remember its base cars, i heard they got removed on later patches but people who had the cars prior to the patch could still keep it. was about 3-5 cars

Just now, Sakuya said:

It was the Redeemable Cars for preorders, The Redeem codes option was removed in a patch.

Ah okay, thanks for clearing it up for me. guess i wont have to worry about it than and i can jsut update the game to the msot recent patch. Thanks ^^

Just now, gamesfourever said:

Ah okay, thanks for clearing it up for me. guess i wont have to worry about it than and i can jsut update the game to the msot recent patch. Thanks ^^

I believe if you don't update instantly, you can redeem them if you wish, they are pretty great cars :D

Just now, Sakuya said:

I believe if you don't update instantly, you can redeem them if you wish, they are pretty great cars :D

Shouldnt i have a code than? or are they like promotional codes that you can jsut find anywhere on the internet?

2 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

Shouldnt i have a code than? or are they like promotional codes that you can jsut find anywhere on the internet?

You can find them on the Burnout wiki however if you have the PSN version you cannot get them apparently.