Save data transfer btw physical and digital copy

Ok so I have Uncharted 4 digital and I just beat the game on my 1st play through on Crushing and got all collectibles. It was a bitch and It took me over a year since I started on the game since the month in came out. Anyways, Theres 2 trophies that are cancerous: Speedrunner and Accuracy trophies. From what I heard its possible to get them with a glitch but you have to beat the story once. I already beat the game but the glitch is now patched. And since i have a digital copy of the game its impossible to do the glitch. I'm annoyed to go through all that trouble only to get screwed over. I might have to buy a physical copy and delete the patch and do the exploit. But then I'll have to beat the game all over again. With that being said, if i have the disc version will it be possible to transfer the save data from my digital copy over to the physical copy?

I really hate that digital games are pre-installed. First My Wolfenstien New Order platinum is fucked over and now this? Sony should stop this or I will call in an fucking airstrike on their HQ.

55 minutes ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

With that being said, if i have the disc version will it be possible to transfer the save data from my digital copy over to the physical copy?

I don't know for sure. Usually the game save is linked to the patch version but it isn't like that for every game.