Keiji boss (Yakuza 0)

EternalChaos72

How I beat him was using the Beast style. It lets you soak up a ton of damage and also perform combos that take out a good chunk of their health. It also helps if you pick up a bunch of Stamian Royales or max's prior to the fight. He leaves himself open also after certain attacks and it helps to run away from him when you think you're gonna get hit.

Rush works really well too.

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cielle said:

How I beat him was using the Beast style. It lets you soak up a ton of damage and also perform combos that take out a good chunk of their health. It also helps if you pick up a bunch of Stamian Royales or max's prior to the fight. He leaves himself open also after certain attacks and it helps to run away from him when you think you're gonna get hit.

Rush works really well too.

Hmm, iv'e barely upgraded any of my Rush abilities, just Beast and Brawler styles. In my current state i don't think i could beat him, i don't have DOD style. Would that fight be much of a problem without DOD? My health gauge ain't all that high either. 

Edited by EternalChaos72

3 hours ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Hmm, iv'e barely upgraded any of my Rush abilities, just Beast and Brawler styles. In my current state i don't think i could beat him, i don't have DOD style. Would that fight be much of a problem without DOD? My health gauge ain't all that high either. 

You can just get talismans and let him kill you and you revive. I beat him using beast mainly. DOD is if you want it to be easy. 

Edited by Cielle

3 minutes ago, Cielle said:

Yeah no problem, congrats btw. just waiting for Kiwami now and then 6 lol. Hopefully we get the future games they're working on too.

I'm 160 hours into this game and still loving it, just the Climax battles now until platinum, i'm gonna put Kiwami on hold for awhile the last thing i wan't is to be burnt out

1 minute ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I'm 160 hours into this game and still loving it, just the Climax battles now until platinum, i'm gonna put Kiwami on hold for awhile the last thing i wan't is to be burnt out

I had over 200 or so by the end of it. Just kept going back for karaoke and the soundtrack of the game in general. Too good.

• Like 1