Deployment trophy

Do I improve my chances of mission completion success by extracting more S ranked or above soldiers for the combat unit? I'm currently stuck at the key dispatch mission "Defend the Oilfield" at 62% success chance and failed three times. Or should I just keep trying until I succeed?

19 minutes ago, ryan32289 said:

Do I improve my chances of mission completion success by extracting more S ranked or above soldiers for the combat unit? I'm currently stuck at the key dispatch mission "Defend the Oilfield" at 62% success chance and failed three times. Or should I just keep trying until I succeed?

If it's a non-playable mission, yes, you do. The better ranked your soldiers are, the better chances of completing the mission you have. 

I got a bunch of S++ soldiers by playing the online infiltration events by trading points for rewards.

Edited by Deceptrox

8 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

If it's a non-playable mission, yes, you do. The better ranked your soldiers are, the better chances of completing the mission you have. 

I got a bunch of S++ soldiers by playing the online infiltration events by trading points for rewards.

Is it easy? How do you play?

14 minutes ago, ryan32289 said:

Is it easy? How do you play?

It's not easy when there are Skulls involved, but if you have strong weapons (armor piercing ones), you can get rid of them with ease if you are fast and go for headshots. Be as stealthy as possible and don't forget to fulton tranquilized enemies, and the skulls themselves (lethal weapons don't kill them, just neutralize them).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As I already platted this game. With combat deployment my advise is not to use all your elite s+ or s++ soldiers. I only use A++ armies as much as possible. Yes I did fail like 5 times but still, keep trying until you succeed this mission. It's all about how many times you attempt this mission, and once it is successful, chances are you got more successful rate in combat deployment missions. Don't forget to farm more and more high rank soldiers and don't hesitate to use all your A++ soldiers. S rank does not matter. And to farm more, do FOB missions all the time. You get points and reward yourself with S rank soldiers.

• Like 1