Skill Fusion Quests and Legendary Weapon from Shady Salesman

So, what's the best way to do the Skill Fusion quests? And I noticed in a topic about getting the legendary weapon trophy the easy way by getting a legendary weapon from the Shady Salesman in the Teleport Plaza. So how do I get a legendary weapon from the Shady Salesman?

On 25.7.2017 at 6:01 PM, MMX20 said:

So, what's the best way to do the Skill Fusion quests? And I noticed in a topic about getting the legendary weapon trophy the easy way by getting a legendary weapon from the Shady Salesman in the Teleport Plaza. So how do I get a legendary weapon from the Shady Salesman?

Quoting myself from the "DLC and trophies" topic:

"Lastly, we have the paid DLC "Abyss of the Shrine Maiden". Atm the first episode has just been released, three episodes in total are planned. This DLC adds yet another new area, new Heroine Quests, a new Enigma Order system (similar to implements in Hollow Fragment, only way more annoying). While the DLC adds a lot of content (and is freaking hard), there isn't much to say towards trophies here. In the plaza, a new Masked Blacksmith is added, he will give you the highest Legendary Weapon of your choice for free when you have your weapon skill level at at least 500 for all weapons. So this is an even faster method to get a Legendary Item."

Granted, this way of getting the highest Legandary Weapon is only faster for players that already progressed far into the game, since you'll be grinding your skill levels of all weapons for the "unlock 200 skills trophy" anyway. Just keep in mind to bring them all to 500 at least if you want your free legendary weapon. Ex-Skills not counting.

And about skill fusion quests: I haven't bothered with those. From what I know they only work if you're in a two-man team and I always play in 4-man-girl-teams. So I don't know much there. You can activate them by having only your partner of choice in the team and going to Argo together with them.