Biolab Diamond Plated Needle File glitched

SugarIsTheDevil

• 1 year later...

I had the same problem, and then I figured it out. So I'm going to post it here to avoid further frustration :)

The trophy isn't for beating the wizard mode. Its wording makes it sound so similar to the final mission of the wizard mode and that was the trophy on Zen Pinball 2, I guess that's why we both made the same mistake.

The trophy (Diamond Plated Needle File) is for beating a side mode which is activated by hitting the Get and Out targets (red targets on the left side of the table, above the left flipper), and then hitting the flashing lane (between those 2 targets) within 20 seconds after hitting the second target. After that, it's like the very end of the wizard mode. Just wait a few seconds until it says "Jump" on the dot matrix display, then press the launch button, and then tilt the mini play field with the left flipper at the right time to navigate the ball to the bottom left tube. After that, you need to hit the flashing sink hole (at the right side, above the right flipper) within 10 seconds to get the trophy.

Edited by emboliformis