Keep a guest character for leveling up/hard fights?

Hello everyone!

i'd like to have some kind of advise about the way i should play the game to make it easier :).
I think i'm getting closer to the end of the game. Reddas just joined my team as a guest character.

During the game, i noticed that some monsters were really easier to beat when you have a 4th character. I'd like to know if it is considered usefull to NOT continue the story line just to keep reddas in my team, and go farming monsters, hunts, or hard bosses with him?

Is it even possible? I suppose some areas are locked for the moment?

I never finished this game when i had on PS2, so if anyone has any good advise about this, feel free to share :)

Thanks!

I don't think it's good to keep guests in your party.They take xp and even if they level-up you can't change their equipment.So in harder fights they are useless and they mess up things since they die easily and you will have to revive them and buff them every few seconds.Also the only hard fights in the game (except the five judges) are Yiazmat and Omega,which are available after Pharos so no guests there.If you have problem with any other fight,just level-up

• Like 1