Some questions

MidnightCJ

Just started this trophy list and was wondering a few things:

1. I am assuming that to get the Variety Clubber trophy you have to defeat the secret bosses and the "uber" secret bosses that come from defeating them.
  2. What is this swap shop?
  3. How do you get the warrior's ring?
  4. What are the list of vocations that the main characters can take?

On 03/08/2017 at 4:42 AM, MidnightCJ said:

1. I am assuming that to get the Variety Clubber trophy you have to defeat the secret bosses and the "uber" secret bosses that come from defeating them.

Hi I've only just started the game myself

I only know for question 4, you have to talk to the preist looking guy in the main town, in the room with the online lobby desk.

Regarding Swap shop, I assume like other things this unlocks when getting further into the games story

Edited by Hanzoadam

1 hour ago, Hanzoadam said:

I only know for question 4, you have to talk to the preist looking guy in the main town, in the room with the online lobby desk.

Thanks, and yes I know about talking to the priest to change your vocations. I was hoping someone could refer me to an online guide regarding any secret vocations you could unlock like you did in Dragon Quest IX. Oh well. ? Thanks for trying to answer the question, though. And yes, I am a bit impatient while playing a game, I want to know everything now. That's sort of why I could get into Reus - they don't have any walkthrough for it online.

On ٣‏/٨‏/٢٠١٧ at 6:42 AM, MidnightCJ said:

1- Am Not Sure About This But It Will Come Naturally If You Going For Platinum Cuz You Need To Get All The Drop From All Monsters 

2- The Swap Shop Is The One Close From The Quest Shop You Can Exchange Material By Other Material You Have

3- You Got It From The Warrior That Stand In Maxi Malone Room Just Talk To Him Every Time You Kill Some Monsters And He Will Gave It To You After You Kill A Lot Of Monsters

4- There Are 7 Of Them

Thief 

Warrior

Martial Artist 

Mage

Priest

Gladiator Unlock Once Warrior And Martial Artist Reach Level 20

Sage Unlock Once Mage And Priest Reach Level 20