Toughest Players out there

Okay, so... I feel the need to make a thread for this game that might get a little more.... you know, chatty.

So, here goes my attempt at such a thing.

On your trials of online glory, who has been the toughest opponents you have ever come across?

Let me start by saying this; I THOUGHT it was Hazama, which by the way is amazing how well he is played in the hands of a pro....

I fought Tager. That was about the saddest match I ever encountered, because after each wrestling move from the air, I would always get his Gadget Finger!!! I hate getting fingered!!!

Oh, no.... what made my night was fighting an amazing Valkenheym and a Hakumen. I mean, I thought I was good, but after fighting those two, I really learned what it was I was doing to the other players. made me feel a little sad, but at the same time, it made me want to overcome those two.

Alright! let the story sharing begin!!!

• 4 months later...

I've fought a Rachel. OH GODDAMN RACHEL.

I play Hazama of course, and so, I'm normally used to being able to latch onto more or less anywhere on the screen, generally being a pain to get away from. This time though, it was like, I throw chain > chain hits projectiles > Rachel gets close > Me dead.

Also, I played a Noel a couple of times. I realisedNoel actually has very pretty combos, and started to try and pick her up a sub since. But she doesn't have a chain, so it's a bit weird to play her.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I've fought a Rachel. OH GODDAMN RACHEL.

I play Hazama of course, and so, I'm normally used to being able to latch onto more or less anywhere on the screen, generally being a pain to get away from. This time though, it was like, I throw chain > chain hits projectiles > Rachel gets close > Me dead.

Also, I played a Noel a couple of times. I realisedNoel actually has very pretty combos, and started to try and pick her up a sub since. But she doesn't have a chain, so it's a bit weird to play her.

I know what you mean. I tried playing with Hakumen in the same manner than I play Ragna and I ended up getting wrecked. It's just not a good idea to sub a character with completely

different traits than your main xD

On a brighter note; I won't be bored of inputting the same commands for both characters.

I've gotten raped pretty bad by Noel. A LONG (emphasis) "one end of the screen towards the other end" combo, followed by either Zero Gun: Fenrir or Bullet Storm: Thor. 

By that time, I have either the option of seeing it again OR trying to counter. I mean, I BARELY make it out alive, but damn!

I only ever played Calamity Triggered but I hated fighting against a good player using Tager. The match would be over in a couple of seconds :(

Did you fall for his "Genesis Emerald Tager Buster"?

(That's been the case for me, so I learned to zone. It's easy because of Ookami's reach)