Suggestion for cheaters.

Firstly, I know the site and members are very proud of the no tolerant for cheating, but I think that's abit of a flaw.

Yes I got removed from the leaderboards because of one cheated game but I've been playing legitly all this while and I really love the leaderboard & I don't want to start a new account with so much hours and effort gone because of 1 game that's marked red. Sure people will say life isn't fair, a cheat is a cheat and so on but I think at least we deserve a second chance. I'd like to suggest 2 things;

First, I've gone through many threads about people with the same case as me, they cheated once and got removed. I'm sure all of them want to repent & get back on the leaderboards. So I suggest at least giving those who have ONE game marked red, removed from the leaderboards for a week to at least give them a second chance & IF they get a new game marked red even after that one week, they should be permanently removed. While those who have MORE than one, to be removed permanently as it is now. Sure most people would reject to this, but I personally think it's a good idea rather than starting over as it's really hard.

Second, for those who've been permanently removed, I suggest NOT removing their leaderboard process on their profiles/gamecards, but instead replace it with the DIRTY leaderboard DATA instead & mark it red. Here is an example of what I mean,

tumblr_mhsmhuTWXy1r162lqo2_500.jpgtumblr_mhsmhuTWXy1r162lqo1_1280.jpg

Maybe it'll make some users stay, since they still have their leaderboard data, but instead it's a dirty one. I think more can be added to make them more outstanding than normal users, but I'm really hoping you guys will take this 2 suggestions into consideration. Thanks alot.