PEC chamber crash

Such-A-Goonie

Three days ago when I quit playing, I was halfway through the PEC room. I saved, and resumed play from my save yesterday. The game crashed in the novel section after I finished the room, but after looking online, I see talk about corrupted saves, the "dreaded PEC room" and stuff. The save loads just fine, but will the game now just crash when I continue play? Can I still go for the platinum with this save? Don't really want to start over... The game is amazing, but I'm 25 hours in, so that's a lot of replaying... ?

I couldn't really find a definitive answer on other forums, and as my main concern is the platinum, I decided to ask here.

The whole affair with the dreaded PEC room refers to the 3DS version of the game, which made people get stuck in that specific room, as their saves would not load after a crash.

The Vita version does not have this issue. At least I've never seen reports of it. The game miight still crash on Vita, but it doesn't have gamebreaking implications like on 3DS. Also the fact that you've managed to clear the puzzle room seems to indicate you're fine.

• Like 1