Some Clarification Please

So I need some clarification on a couple of things and was hoping someone could help me out. I am following the trophy guide to get the platinum in one playthrough. I am currently using just the hero and Fuuko and the three default star children in chapter 4 and battles are getting annoying. The reason I have not created more party members is because the scenes when classmating, and the 2 resulting scenes (depending on affection level) are raising the heroine’s affection too high, thus eliminating my opportunity to get certain scenes with that heroine in chapters 5, 6, & 7. How am I able to have more team members and not eliminate my chance of getting the platinum in one playthrough? Thanks.

Edit: After thinking about this, it appears I am an idiot. I'll just manipulate the events with saving/loading.

Edited by Spoat

• 4 months later...

I was confused myself - until I realized that classmating does not raise affection levels. You can therefore use the points you find in the various fountains in the labyrinths to give birth to new starchildren without affecting your chances of seeing all events in one playthrough. You could also probably view a few of the regular events to get BPs as long as you don't go over two bars, which locks you out of the "friend" level of the three dating events. That being said, I didn't risk it myself...