LORD OF WAR Challenge EASY Solution.

snacklepuss

4 hours ago, snacklepuss said:

Found this solution myself as I didn't want to hunt 100 Scrotus cars down

Appreciate your effort but like Semtex558 said it's useless and not needed for the platinum.  

Also I see you just need "Up to the Task" trophy for your plat. "This trophy is obtained after completing all non-repeating challenges"

Don't waste your time doing the repeating challenges. 

Edited by DF007gamer

11 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

Appreciate your effort but like Semtex558 said it's useless and not needed for the platinum.  

Also I see you just need "Up to the Task" trophy for your plat. "This trophy is obtained after completing all non-repeating challenges"

Don't waste your time doing the repeating challenges. 

HELPPPPPPPP

I cannot tell which are repeating nor which are not????

Thanks as Ive been wondering why its taking so long for this Plat now. The 100/100 Lord Of War I completed anyways.

There are 7 left it says. 

11 hours ago, Semtex558 said:

It's repeatable challenge. You don't have to do it to get trophy. So I don't see a purpose in this video.

YOU may not see purpose but you should wonder about the context when you dont see purpose.

The purpose WAS..I did not know it was a repeating or not needed for the Plat. But with that said, I am not the only one who will evidently play MM and so an educated  guess is that there are others who also think the same as I did and will come across it and it WILL help them.

Also...I found a secret and alternative finish line in the Gastown Race (Defeat Stank Gum before the bomb explodes) based on the same principle that when somethings annoying or at the time it put you off your game, I look for alternate solutions and the purpose is to get passeed that part of the game and then to share the solution.

As it is...Here the Gastown Race Secret Shortcut to the finish line I managed to find after like 3 or 4 tries. Also to note,. I picked the worst possible slowest but armoured car on purpose so I could explore the track without exploding after being rammed. The Short Cut is at 2:13 

8 hours ago, snacklepuss said:

HELPPPPPPPP

I cannot tell which are repeating nor which are not????

Thanks as Ive been wondering why its taking so long for this Plat now. The 100/100 Lord Of War I completed anyways.

There are 7 left it says. 

There's the link below for all the non repeating challenges. Don't worry I've too misread previous trophy descriptions in certain games and wasted time on certain trophies. 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/mad-max/274404-non-repeating-challenge-list.html#post5318502

As you can see you only needed to take out 10 instead of 100. 

Good Luck!

Edited by DF007gamer

Did you see the secret finish line to Defeat Stank Gum?

If so, isnt it strange that until now no one else had found this? Each Death run has a shortcut for example if its not a barrel bash you can get better time and grip by getting ahead of the others and not wasting precious seconds on Shooting them or exploding their vehicles so as to drive across the wasteland directly to the finish line.

So I thought about it and looked around for one in Gastown Races and found the secret finish line. At first when I won I thought it was glitch so I immediately pressed the PS Button and loaded from a different save slot. And the end result was the same.

Defeating Stank Gum took me less then 2 minutes on my first try because before I even went into that mission I had done alot of side missions and collected some much scrap that my car was over well equip. Gamers that rush through the main story and don't upgrade the car will struggle with that mission. Heard some gamers spending 2+ hours trying to beat him. My thunderpoon was also well upgraded so a few shots took him out quik. Had no difficultly. 

Like DF007gamer said. Before main missions some people did all side mission´s, upgrade magnum opus to maximum possible way and clear all camps etc... I did it that way and 3-4 shoots with thunderpoon and it was over in less than minute ...  and these repeatable challenges you can easily notice which is repeatable or not :

hQ44XIR.jpg

As you see when u have there that text that you have completed it "x" times it´s repeatable challenge when it´s not just that text isn´t there.

On 8/20/2017 at 6:59 AM, Semtex558 said:

Like DF007gamer said. Before main missions some people did all side mission´s, upgrade magnum opus to maximum possible way and clear all camps etc... I did it that way and 3-4 shoots with thunderpoon and it was over in less than minute ...  and these repeatable challenges you can easily notice which is repeatable or not :

hQ44XIR.jpg

As you see when u have there that text that you have completed it "x" times it´s repeatable challenge when it´s not just that text isn´t there.

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.

I read the PS4 TROPHIES guide and the challenge names were missing

Anyways...Its about 1 or 5 days too late as I committed myself to ALL

Guess what came up.....ALL COMPLETED when they werent? Or did that mean ALL NON repeating or something?

XZo1l6B.png

So...These are the 3 thats holding me back from Plat. I had a look through the Skills section and noticed an important piece of information

Here are the 3 needed...

tUNF8VA.png

Heres what I deem important. As it relates to the challenge Rattling Your Dags so it can slow them down for you in effect?

DZXwnTA.png

See the yellow boxed in info with red underscore.

That makes a lot of difference now I know that.

Grrrrrrrr.....Looking at this trophy gets my gears...

oTOQGND.png

Edited by snacklepuss